For booking music please email:
For exhibition proposals, internships, and all other inquiries, please email:
Please note: All Facebook messages will be disregarded.
- We only accept exhibition proposals that include a formal proposal. Any submissions sent without this information will be disregarded. Guidelines for this proposal can be found here: Gallery5 Exhibition Proposal Form
Thank you for your interest in booking a show at Gallery5! Here are a few guidelines to booking:
- We are a 501 c3 Non Profit that does a wide array of activities. While we do book some music shows we cannot host as many music shows as a dedicated music venue might.
- Gallery5 has a curfew of 11pm Sunday thru-Thursday and 12am Friday and Saturday. There is no exception to these time frames.
- No more than 3 bands are allowed on any weeknight bill and no more than 4 bands on any weekend bill.
- The price and schedule must be planned before announcing.
- All ticket sales are to go through Gallery5. Tickets will only be available via Gallery5’s eventbrite and our staff at the door.
- Gallery5 provides all staff.
- If Gallery5 is hosting your show this does not mean we should be considered the promoter. You and the bands you are booking are solely responsible for promotion. Make fliers, post on tumblr, promote on Facebook and talk about the show! That being said we will help promote once you provide us with the details (flier and a blurb).
- If promotional materials are not sent two weeks in advance we retain the right to cancel said show.
- Gallery5 is not responsible for any gear left behind.
The door deal at Gallery5:
- $130 VS 30% goes to Gallery5, whichever is greater.
- If this is a fundraiser for an approved 501 c3 NFP then the split is $130 vs 25% whichever is greater.
- If you would like a sound check the rate becomes $150 vs 30%.
- This means you need to make 130$ BEFORE any performer/promoter receives anything.
- Anyone/entity paid more than $600.00 during a fiscal year will receive a 1099 (you are liable for your taxes).
We look forward to working with you!